Peeps

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Iz-uh muh birfdae?

So, Mom made me pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast, yuuum, and now I'm waiting nice and patiently while my grandmother makes stuffed peppers for dinner. I'm starved by now, and very eager for some gooood food. I sent the things yesterday via FedEx, unfortunately, I had to spend almost my entire wallet on packaging. >.< Of which I had been guaranteed that it was to be taken care of via the acct, but nope. I had to pay for it then, and with cash.

Oh well, at least I got the things sent. I leave in a few days to Ga. I'm excited. Of course. I have plans to go out and job hunt immediately. I don't care what I do, as long as I'm working. I don't like being a burden, especially on someone that doesn't even know me (Kash's gramps). So, I'mma do what I can to bring whatever monies I can into the house. I just want him to like me. He already likes me, but still. I worry. I'm not worried about things with Kash and I, but I do worry about Kash's grampa.

I just don't wanna be a disappointment, and a burden. I hate being a burden. :/

Oh well.

Backs hurting, I'mma go. Hope all your day has gone well. For those that follow football, enjoy the game tomorrow. =]

-Khai

2 comments:

  1. everything will be okay baby. happy birthday day one. and i cannot hardly wait until you are here. we will get through this one step at a time. we're destined.

    &; Kash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you have Kash and you are not a burden hun{but I love that you think of being a help around the house,thats very wise thinking).
    Kash loves you and so will his grandpa.
    Congrats and I wish you good luck and a safe travel.Happy Birthday!<3

    ReplyDelete

You may leave your comment, however, remember, this is my life. Not yours. Hateful messages towards myself, or anyone else will not be approved by default.

Word Cloud

Kash (12) Love (11) Life (9) Mice (9) Lestat (7) Mnoti (7) Rasui (7) Shemeit (7) Goldfish (6) Khai (6) Ann (5) Betta Fish (5) Frogs (5) Death (4) Dhani (4) Emile (4) Froglets (4) Grey Tree Frog (4) Nailah (4) Neopets (4) Rhett (4) Tadpoles (4) Blog (3) Boredom (3) Cat (3) Grandmother (3) Guppies (3) Jobs (3) Laugh (3) Minnows (3) Mouse (3) My Life (3) Nikhil (3) Toadlets (3) Toads (3) Wizard101 (3) Aiden (2) American Toad (2) Anniversary (2) Annoyed (2) Asenath (2) Broke (2) Bullfrog (2) Change (2) Cinaed (2) Dreams (2) Fun (2) Goodbye (2) Headache (2) Mammoth (2) Nimmo (2) Pain (2) Passed Away (2) Petsmart (2) Plurk (2) Puppy (2) Sick (2) Snails (2) Sorrow (2) Starlite (2) Talk (2) The Wife (2) Tooth (2) Tornado (2) first (2) one year (2) Acceptance (1) Allergies (1) Anamchara (1) Annoying (1) Aquarium (1) Aquarius Star (1) Ass (1) Attitude (1) Avrik (1) Babies (1) Baby (1) Bad Day (1) Bee (1) Best friend (1) Bills (1) Book (1) Brat (1) Car Accident (1) Carrot (1) Chihuahua (1) Chilly (1) Christmas (1) Computer (1) Crazy (1) Cry (1) Cursed (1) Diet (1) Dollhouse (1) Done (1) Drag (1) Drama (1) European (1) Facebook (1) Family (1) Fun Times *insert sarcasm* (1) Games (1) George (1) Gone (1) Grief (1) Harry Potter (1) Hello (1) Hiding (1) Home Alone (1) Hornet (1) Hospital (1) Isis (1) Jevin (1) Kris (1) Laptop (1) Liar (1) Lies (1) Light (1) Live (1) Loss (1) Lost (1) Lucid (1) MMORPG (1) Makeup (1) Medium (1) Messengers (1) Money (1) Mother in law (1) Moving (1) Murphey's Law (1) Nadalia (1) Need (1) Nephew (1) Never Look Back (1) New Arrival (1) Our Family (1) Paralyzed (1) Paranoia (1) Peace (1) Penpal (1) Perfect Timing (1) Petco (1) Pets (1) Pidgen (1) Pinkies (1) Playing House (1) Private (1) Psycho (1) RPG (1) Raid (1) Realization (1) Reason (1) Run Away (1) Russian Dwarf Hamster (1) Significant Other (1) Slugs (1) Small Town (1) Snow (1) Social (1) Soulmate (1) Starlite Night (1) Story (1) Stubborn (1) Stupid (1) Superiority Complex (1) Tears (1) Thoughts (1) Time (1) Twitter (1) Unfair (1) Uninvited (1) Viktorae (1) Vivid (1) Waiting (1) Wasp (1) Weird (1) Wonderful (1) World (1) Worry (1) Write (1) birthday (1) happy (1) rain (1)